The buffoons at the Daily Star, Michael Young’s tribute to his favorite charity, the CIA, really did a job on Navi Pillay by quoting perennial Liar of the Year Award Nominee, Rami Abdel-Rahman. In an article we posted on our First Post taken straight from the Daily Star we learned that the 70,000 round figure touted by Pillay is exaggerated. Here’s what Abdel-Rahman says:
1. SOHR says 59,584 have been killed in the Syrian conflict since March 2011;
2. More than 6,800 women and children have been killed in the Syria conflict over 2 years;
3. There are 1,086 “opposition fighters” who are not of Syrian origin;
4. There are 1,973 unidentified civilians;
5. There are 4,264 children under age 18;
6. There are 2,579 women over 18
7. There are 40,390 civilians;
8. 1,783 deserters;
9. 14,752 Syrian army soldiers were killed;
Now let’s try to figure out what this Abdel-Rahman character is saying.
It is impossible to understand what this moron is talking about. If more than 6,800 women and children have been killed with 1,973 unidentified civilians and 4,264 more children under 18 with 2,579 women over 18 you have the following total: 15,616
Then, you have 40,390 minus the 15,616 to figure out how many men have been killed, right? You get 24,774. I guess that must mean male civilian adults, right?
Okay, lets take the 1,783 rat-deserters (“defectors”) along with the 14,752 SAA dead and we get: 16,535 combatants of Syrian origin.
So let’s take the 1,086 foreigners and see if we can get at this. I give up. It makes no sense. We know over 30,000 foreign fighters have been killed. SOHR doesn’t even mention that. If any of you have any analysis please tell me. ZAF