SYRIAN PERSPECTIVE IS CALLING ON THE SYRIAN GOVERNMENT TO BRING WAR CRIMES CHARGES AGAINST THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES AND LEADERS:
IVO JOSIPOVIC, PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF CROATIA
This murdering slime is complicit in the murder of thousands of innocent Syrians, Christian and Muslim. An indictment will wipe the smile off his villainous face
KING ABDALLAH II BIN HUSSEIN OF THE HASHEMITE KINGDOM OF JORDAN
BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
DAVID CAMERON, PRIME MINISTER OF THE UNITED KINGDOM
NICOLAS SARKOZY, FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE FRENCH REPUBLIC
FRANCOIS HOLLANDE, PRESIDENT OF THE FRENCH REPUBLIC
RECEP TAYYIP ERDOGHAN, PRIME MINISTER OF THE REPUBLIC OF TURKEY
PRINCE HAMAD BIN KHALIFA, LEADER OF THE STATE OF QATAR
KING ABDALLAH BIN ABDUL AZIZ, KING OF SAUDI ARABIA
BENYAMIN NETANYAHU, PRIME MINISTER OF THE “STATE OF ISRAEL”
This demand is being made of the Foreign Minister of the Syrian Arab Republic, His Excellency Walid Al-Mouallem.
Whereas the Charter of the United Nations, Article 33, requires that member states which are parties to any dispute “the continuation of which is likely to endanger the maintenance of international peace and security, shall first of all, seek a solution by negotiation, enquiry, mediation, conciliation, arbitration, judicial settlement, resort to regional agencies or arrangements or other peaceful means of their own choice.”
Whereas on November 17, 1950, the United Nations passed resolution 378/B (V) where the General Assembly condemned “the intervention of a state in the internal affairs of another state for the purpose of changing the legally established government by the threat or use of force” and declared “any aggression, whether committed openly, or by fomenting civil strife in the interest of a foreign power, or otherwise, is the gravest of all crimes against peace and security throughout the world.” (See United Nations and the Definition of Aggression, Lawteacher.net)
Whereas the Rome Statute (hereinafter: “The Statute”) of the International Criminal Court, U.N. Doc. 2187 UNTS 90 (entered into on July 1, 2002) sets out the following four (4) categories of crimes committed by nations and those in positions of responsibility in those nations:
(b) Crime against humanity
(c) War Crimes
(d) Crime of Aggression
In Article 7 of the Statute, crimes against humanity are sub-categorized as:
(g) Rape, sexual slavery
(h) Persecution of any identifiable group
(k) Any and all other crimes against humanity to be agreed upon.
In Article 8 of the Statute, War Crimes are defined as:
(a) Breach of the Geneva Convention of August 12, 1949:
(i) Willful killing;
(iii) Willfully causing great suffering
(iv) Extreme destruction and appropriation of property
(vii) Unlawful deportation
(viii) Taking of hostages
IT IS THEREFORE THE POSITION OF THE SYRIAN ARAB REPUBLIC that the individuals and states listed herein-above be brought before the International Court of Criminal Justice in the Hague to answer arraignments on the charges listed herein-above.
As to PRESIDENT IVO JOSIPOVIC, his crimes are as follow:
His nation, the Republic of Croatia, is due to join the European Union in July 2013. Due to the fact of its non-membership at the present time, the NATO Alliance has found it convenient to facilitate the purchase of weapons systems from said republic which would then be used by anti-government terrorists in Syria. Since the EU presently has in place prohibitions against the sale or delivery of lethal weapons to the Syrian theater of war, Croatia has placed itself at the service of those nations such as Great Britain and France who are fomenting increasing violence in Syria against the government and people of that country.
IVO JOSIPOVIC is guilty of the following crimes:
1. Crimes against humanity in that his conduct in permitting large sales and deliveries of weapons has resulted in the deaths of thousands of innocent Syrians and soldiers serving a government with a seat at the United Nations;
2. Fighting a war of aggression against a member state of the U.N. in an effort to unseat the legitimate government of that country;
3. Violating the Geneva Convention in that Ivo Josipovic’s actions have led to great human suffering occasioned by his criminal aid to the terrorists fighting in Syrian against the government.
As to King Abdullah Bin Hussein II, his crimes are as follows:
Crimes against humanity in that he has participated in a calculated and systematic aggression against the Syrian Arab Republic (SAR) by encouraging and providing haven to military organizations bent on
overthrowing the legitimate government of a sovereign state and member of the United Nations and in so doing, has deliberately brought destruction of infrastructure, property and assets of said SAR.
Crimes against humanity are further detailed as willful killing of innocent Syrian civilians; the willful causing of great suffering; extreme destruction of property; unlawful deportation of Syrian civilians and support and aiding and abetting the act of taking hostages.
The Defendant, King Abdullah Bin Hussein II, has participated in a series of activities involving murder, enslavement, torture, rape and persecution of the SAR’s ethnic minorities.
The Defendant, King Abdullah Bin Hussein II, is complicit in an illegal effort to overthrow the government of a sovereign nation and U.N. member state, to wit: the government of President Bashar Hafez Al-Assad of the Syrian Arab Republic.
In furtherance of the scheme to change the government of the SAR, the Defendant, King Abdallah Bin Hussein II of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan has ordered his armed forces to assist the Defendant, United States of America, in training males from the SAR and other nations in the paramilitary tactics of terrorism in order to create a state of instability in another nation and to murder and do violence to innocent civilians of the SAR.
He has furthermore permitted other offending states, to wit: the United States and the United Kingdom, to
establish monitoring bases on Jordanian soil so that the enabling of the terrorist actors is successfully completed.
AS TO PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA:
The President of the United States of America has led a movement among certain members of the United Nations who are listed herein-above to overthrow the existing and legitimate government of the SAR. Obama is guilty of crimes against humanity and crimes of aggression. Obama has committed the following acts:
1. Armed terrorists with “non-lethal” weapons designed to enable terrorists to kill the soldiers and civilians of the SAR;
2. Encouraged and facilitated the delivery of lethal weapons to said terrorists by using other co-conspirators including: The State of Qatar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Saad Hariri, Uqab Saqr, Britain, France and Turkey;
3. He has committed crimes against humanity by providing logistical support to terrorists acting against the state of Syria by ordering his ambassador to Libya, the late John Christopher Stephens, to facilitate delivery of “lethal” weapons from Libya via ship to Turkey and then to the terrorists based in Apaydin, Incirlik, Gaziantep and other locales in southern Turkey.
4. Obama’s crimes against humanity have resulted in the deaths of thousands of innocent civilians, Muslim and non-Muslim alike. However, his crimes are especially heinous because of the targeted attacks against innocent Christians and Alawis by members of Jabhat Al-Nusra, a branch of Al-Qaeda, which has been labelled a “terrorist organization” by President Obama’s own country and, yet, which receives training and weapons from the United States, the U.K. and Turkey, inter alia!
5. Obama’s crimes have been multiplied by American military advisors in both Jordan and Turkey whose task it is to “direct” operations of terrorists inside the SAR. These advisors are responsible through their aiding and abetting in a genocide committed against the Syrian people.