Does anyone remember my article last year in which I discussed Khaled Meshal’s past and concluded that he was a Mossad agent? (Oct. 4, 2012) Now read this from the Zionist press. You can Zoogle the article too:
More detail about 2013-Bill No. 20 regarding kidnapping:
SIX TRILLION? THAT’S ALL! SUCH A DEAL!
China has found its way to purchase Iranian oil. Will Syrian oil be on the list too? Don’t forget our oil is some of the deepest, but most “sticky” in the world:
Turkmen aren’t very bright. If you want to know why, read this nonsense:
SYRPER’S WEEKLY BRAINTEASER. We have not been publishing our Weekly Brainteaser owing to the plethora of data we have been getting. It’s hard for our diligent staff of DENSA members to put together these mind crushing questions while they are collecting and organizing reports for our daily news. In any case, here is another one for your delectation. Don’t forget: you can’t use the Internet or any research device. The winner gets a lifetime free membership in DENSA – The Thinking Man’s Intellectual Club.
1. “The Sheikh”, America’s favorite wrestler of the 1950’s and early 1960’s was famous for his “camel hold” and a ring which spewed fire. What is his real name?
a. Hymie Goldbrick of Flushing, New York;
b. Dickie Roarke, Mickey Roarke’s father;
c. Slobenia Brutishlova of Vladivostok;
d. Gorgeous George;
e. Ed Farhat of Flint, Michigan.
2. The Brits have a habit of saying queer things. What do they mean when they say: “he’s brown bread?”
a. He is sad;
b. He is mad;
c. He looks like Pumpernickel Bread;
d. No. He looks like Russian Black Bread;
e. He’s dead.
3. How do Yemenis normally eat salad?
a. With a lot of Thousand Island dressing;
b. With “Abu Bannoura’s Patented Locust Honey Paste”;
c. With no gusto;
d. With a special dressing infused with Qat;
e. With their hands, silly.
4. Why will no lawyer take Col. Riad Al-As’ad’s case?
a. He has not established permanent residence in Turkey;
b. He will only pay with Syrian lira;
c. He has disgusting body odor;
d. He’s not really a colonel anymore;
e. His case has no leg to stand on.
5. In the movie Spartacus, everybody seems Jewish: Which of the following contributors is not Jewish?
a. Kirk Douglas (ne Issur Danielovich)
b. Composer Alex North (ne Isidore Soifer)
c. Tony Curtis (ne Bernard Schwartz of the Bronx)
Stanley Kubrick (ne Stanley Kubrick of the Bronx)
e. Lawrence Olivier (honorary Jew: Ezra Lieberman (Boys from Brazil), Cantor Rabinovitch (The Jazz Singer, Honorary Jew Hater and German: Christian Szell (Marathon Man) )
6. What does the pigeon or dove symbolize to most people?
a. Dove soap;
b. Peace between nations;
d. The beauty of flight;
e. Disgusting, filthy, disease-carrying, scavenging rat-birds.
7. The adolescents who spray painted public walls in Der’ah, Syria, in March 2011 were what to most people?
a. Passionate revolutionaries bent on social change;
b. Blind Cub Scouts;
c. Ardent environmentalists devoted to less urbanization;
d. Fanatical anarchists;
e. Vile, miserable, rural, scummy juvenile delinquents from families of incorrigible bigots.
8. Alexander Dumas, the French novelist, was partly African. What were his other parts?
a. French, which means nothing;
b. Creole, Polynesian and Mayan;
c. German and Berber;
d. Alsatian and Sumerian;
e. French, which means nothing.
9. The Book of Ecdysiastes in the Apocrypha was written by whom?
a. Dale Rogers;
b. The Empress Theodora;
c. Lily Saint Cyr;
d. Gypsy Rose Lee;
e. Giselle Die Liebesbombe.
10. Which of the following actors did not play Tarzan?
a. Johnny Weismuller;
c. Elmo Johnson;
d. Lex Barker;
e. Herve Villechaise.
Remember! You must not violate our rules or be forever banned from DENSA! Good luck.